Please find below the website owner’s contact information as per stipulated in Article 10 of LSSEC.
The site is property of:
INSTITUTO VASCO ETXEPARE EUSKAL INSTITUTUA
Plaza de las Cigarreras, 1, edificio Tabakalera 3ª planta, 20012 Donostia/San Sebastián
Tax Identification Code: V20999827
Telephone: +34 943 023 400
Email address: email@example.com
Additional Information: the Instituto Vasco Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute is a public entity subject to private law and attached to the Basque Country Ministry of Culture.
The Instituto Vasco Etxepare Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute was established by Law 3/2007 of 20 April, on the creation and regulation of the Instituto Vasco Etxepare Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute.
About the website
Basqueculture.eus is a website that promotes Basque art, culture and language (Euskera). It also acts as a node among key industry players. It is financed and managed by Etxepare Euskal Institutua, a Basque Country government public entity, whose mission is to promote and disseminate Basque arts, culture and language in the world, while building lasting relationships with other countries and cultures.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua reserves the right to make modifications of any kind to this website. The information and services made available on the website may be modified, altered or deleted without the obligation of providing users a prior notice of said changes because the changes to the website are in themselves sufficient when published. It can make the modifications it sees fit to the website, including changing, deleting available content or services, and the way said services are presented or located on the website.
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, or content which advocates terrorism, or in general, which is contrary to law or public order.
• Upload computer viruses to the network or undertake actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Etxepare Euskal Institutua, or third parties; or to impede access to the website and its services for other users through the mass consumption of computer resources through which Etxepare Euskal Institutua provides its services.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of information of Etxepare Euskal Institutua or third parties in accordance with legislation on personal data protection.
• Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or third parties to access content on the website.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or alter the content, unless with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights, or where legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any nature and communications with the purpose of sales or other communications of a commercial nature without previous request or consent.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. Etxepare Euskal Institutua does not promise unrestricted access to the site or content. It disclaims all warranties of accuracy, omissions, validity, relevance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.?Etxepare Euskal Institutua reserves the right to immediately remove any content that infringes national and international legislation; good faith and public order. Etxepare Euskal Institutua also reserves the right to, at any time, without notice, suspend or termination operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the site, and report any infringements to the competent authorities Should any user believe there to be content that infringes national and international legislation, good faith or public order, please inform the website owner immediately.?Etxepare Euskal Institutua is not liable for any damages or injuries of any nature arising from:
• Content errors and omission Etxepare Euskal Institutua does not commit to updating the content on a regular basis nor does it promise it is error-free
• Interrupted website service. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, injuries caused by any failure of communication, performance, line error, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation arising from accessing third party websites.
• The presence of any computer virus, malware or spyware in the content that could adversely affect the computer systems, electronic documents or information of users, even though all the required preventive technological means were adopted. It is the user’s responsibility to have the necessary safeguards in place to prevent any attacks.
This website employs information protection technique that are recognised as industry best practices, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent any unauthorised access to information.
In addition, Etxepare Euskal Institutua has adopted the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and safety of personal information so it is not lost, altered or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
DEUSEZTASUNA EDO DEUSEZTAGARRITASUNA
Estipulazio hauetakoren bat nulutzat, baliogabetzat eta ez-eraginkortzat jotzeak, bere osotasunean edo neurri batean, ez dio eragingo gainerakoen baliozkotasunari edo eraginkortasunari, eta lotesleak izaten jarraituko dute Etxepare Euskal Institutuarentzat eta erabiltzailearentzat.
NULLITY AND NON-INVOCABILITY